Sunday 12 April 2015

Book Swap!

I have some books that I don't want anymore and instead of giving them away I thought I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap.


Here are the books available:


The Fallen series by Lauren Kate (Fallen, Torment, Passion and Rapture are paperbacks. Fallen in Love is a hardback).



Acid by Emma Pass (paperback)
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (paperback)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (paperback)
Undone by Clarke (paperback)
The Shadow Girl by Jennifer Archer (signed paperback)
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (paperback)
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver (paperback ARC)


If you're interested in any of these books then let me know!
Here is a link to my Goodreads profile so you can see if there are any books you have that I would like to read or let me know if you have any books that you think I would like to read.


If there isn't anyone interested then I'll probably end up doing a giveaway :)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment