Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week it's Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From...


1. Jasper Fforde

He's my favourite author and is just amazing!

Here are some of his books...







2. Chris Wooding

A fantastic author.

Here are some of his books...







3. George R. R. Martin





4. J. R. R. Tolkien






5. J.K. Rowling






6. Lauren Kate

I haven't read all of the Fallen series yet but I'm planning to this summer (hopefully).
I wasn't a fan of Teardrop.






7. Christopher Paolini

 I haven't read the 4th book in the Inheritance Cycle yet but I'm planning to as I really like the series.




 
8. Becca Fitzpatrick

I love the Hush, Hush series and can't wait to read Black Ice.




9. Garth Nix

The Abhorsen series is sooo good!





10. Frankie Rose





Which author do you own the most books from?

No comments :

Post a Comment