Sunday 6 July 2014

My Week in Books (30th June - 6th July)

This month I've challenged myself to read as many to-review books as I can (my list is rather long and I want to try and get it down).
So far I think I'm off to a good start...

Read:

Oblivion by Sasha Dawn


3/5 stars

Read my review here.




Burn Out (Burn Out, #1) by Kristi Helvig


2.5/5 stars

Read my review here.




Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch


3/5 stars

Read my review here.




Won:

Lies Like Love by Louisa Reid


Won via Goodreads.



For Review:


Thanks to Hachette Children's Books.



Bought:

On payday I bought these as soon as I got home.
I've wanted them for ages so I thought I'd treat myself :)
All from The Book Depository.


The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab





Dualed (Dualed, #1) by Elise Chapman





The Program (The Program, #1) by Suzanne Young




Currently Reading:


Mindwar (Mindwar, #1) by Andrew Klavan




All pics from Goodreads.

Hope you all had a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment