Author: Kelly Hall
Title: The Legend of the Light Keeper
Series: The Light Keeper Series
Publication Date: March 25, 2015
After a hurricane destroys her home, Lily Jordan is ready for life to get back to normal. That would be easy if her mother’s recent engagement hadn’t landed her in a house along Southeast Texas’ most haunted ghost road.
The secluded scenic road is steeped in rich history and legends, but when Lily is given an old diary on her birthday, will she find that those legends hold more for her future than she’s bargained for?
With the help of new friends, Hunter and Owen, and forbidden love, Talon, will she uncover dark secrets from the past and find the key to her own gifts? Is it fate or circumstance that brought her to her new home?
Normal gives way to the paranormal in book one of the Light Keeper series where mystery and suspense will keep you guessing until the very last page.
Top 10 Favourite TV Shows
I have always loved TV and I do tend to watch a variety of things. There are so many awesome TV shows out there and with the invention of Netflix, I’m guilty of finding new shows and watching every episode in a matter of days. I love shows that inspire my writing and I find myself choosing more paranormal based shows that do just that. Here is a list of some of my favorites and the crazy reasons I watch them.
10. Salem- Because of the catchy Marilyn Manson theme song.
9. American Horror Story- To see which actors come back and what they are portraying next.
8. Bates Motel- The creepy chemistry of Norma and Norman intrigues me.
7. Misfits- The strange supernatural storm and because of Robert “Save me, Barry!” Sheehan.
6. Ghost Hunters- Because they tell me what an EVP is every episode. Love seeing the locations.
5. Ghost Adventures- Zak Bagans’ narrations are soothing.
4. The Vampire Diaries- No matter how annoying Elena is there’s always Damon and his gorgeous eyes.
3. The Originals- Klaus is my favorite villain ever and Elijah’s suits are perfect.
2. Lost- Black smoke monsters are cool and Sawyer is gorgeous.
1. The Golden Girls- No, it’s not paranormal, but I still laugh at all the jokes.
Kelly Hall was born and raised in Southeast Texas, and lives in a small town just a stone’s throw from the ghost road where her Light Keeper series is based. When she’s not busy writing, or spending time with her husband and two sons, this self-proclaimed creative junkie dabbles in many different forms of art, including cake decorating and mixed media.
This tour was organized by Good Tales Book Tours.