Friday 20 April 2018

Wildest Dreams Unboxing - Hocus Pocus


Wildest Dreams Unboxing!

Wildest Dreams is a UK-based YA book subscription box. 


This month the theme was Hocus Pocus!


Here's what was inside . . .

 








 The bath bomb is bubblegum scented, blue and pink. It is from Becky's Bath Bombs.
 The Border biscuits look yummy!




There were two choices of tea in the Hocus Pocus box. I got the Very Cherry one which sounds delicious!
It's from Rosie Lea Tea.




There's a The Witch's Tears bookmark and a The Witch's Blood postcard.





This month's book was The Witch's Blood (The Witch's Kiss, #3) by Katherine and Elizabeth Corr.
The book came with a signed bookplate and a letter from the authors.

Unfortunately, I read the first book when it came out and I didn't enjoy it, so I'm not bothered about reading The Witch's Blood.
I'll probably do a giveaway for it at some point.






Overall this was another lovely box, but I was slightly disappointed with the book. However, I'm excited to try the tea!



Are you a Wildest Dreams subscriber?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment