Tuesday 10 April 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.



This week the topic is . . . 

Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read 



These are all books I really enjoyed when I read them that I don't feel the need to read again. Or that I don't think I'll enjoy as much if I read them again (so I don't want to risk it!).
 




1. Alanna: The First Adventure (Song of the Lioness, #1)
2. The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson
3. Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini







4. Finding Sky (Benedict-Savant, #1) by Joss Sterling
5. The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorenson
6. The Curse of the Gloamglozer (The Edge Chronicles: The Quint Saga, #1) by Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell





 
 7. Hunting Lila (Lila, #1) by Sarah Alderson
8.  The Book of the Sword (Samurai Girl, #1) by Carrie Asai

 





9. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
10. Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron





What books will you never read again?

 

No comments :

Post a Comment