Tuesday 3 April 2018

FairyLoot Unboxing - March - Memorable Moments



The March FairyLoot box was the two-year anniversary box (hence the purple instead of black) and had the theme Memorable Moments.




 Here's what was inside . . .









I love the Bilbo's Birthday Cake soap from Geeky Clean! It's vegan and is vanilla and strawberry scented. It's also glittery : )

There was also hot chocolate included (yum!). It is Game of Thrones themed and sounds delicious. It's made by Eponine. I can't wait to try it!





The candle is based on the Goblet of Fire and was made by Paper Flames Candle Co. It has blue swirls and smells of fresh bread and chocolate, which reminds me of nutella on toast : )

I had never heard of cork bunting before, so when I opened the box to find some I was pleasantly surprised. It's such an awesome idea and I can't wait to use it. It was made by Paladone and has five flags to pin things to.





 An exclusive rune ceremony scarf was also included in the box. It was designed by FictionTea and has runes from ceremonies in Cassandra Clare's Shadowhunter books.

There was also a The Belles bookmark and badge in the box.




This month the book was State of Sorrow by Melinda Salisbury.
This hardback edition is an exclusive to FairyLoot and came with a postcard, a signed bookplate and a letter from the author.
The book sounds really good and I liked the sampler I got from YALC last year.




This was another awesome box from FairyLoot and I'm really excited for the April box which has the theme Whimsical Journeys.





No comments :

Post a Comment