Tuesday 24 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 Books From My Childhood/Teen Years That I Would Love To Revisit


Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created/hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


This week the topic is Top 10 Books From My Childhood/Teen Years That I Would Love To Revisit.


Here are my picks:



These really captured my imagination - Tom's Midnight Garden especially.





I devoured the Famous Five books while growing up.




Harry Potter was, essentially, by childhood.
I keep meaning to re-read the books.




Loved this series.




Enjoyed this series but found the ending disappointing.
I would like to read them again though.




LOVE this series. Definitely need to read them again.






Basically ALL Chris Wooding books. Seriously. They're amazing. Especially Poison.



No comments :

Post a Comment