Tuesday 16 July 2013

Review - Ink by Amanda Sun

Review - Ink by Amanda Sun:
4/5 stars!
*I received a copy of this book for an honest review via Netgalley. Thanks to Harlequin UK*
After Katie Greene's mum dies she moves to Japan to live with her aunt.
Katie soon falls for the handsome Tomohiro whose drawings seem to come to life when she's near. Soon people start asking questions and both Katie and Tomohiro are in danger.
First of all can I just say that I LOVE the cover! It's so pretty! There were also drawings in the book which I thought was a good touch.
I really enjoyed this book. I loved that it was set in Japan and it was great to learn about the culture. I really want to learn Japanese now!
Katie was a likeable protagonist and I found her relatable.
Katie and Tomohiro's relationship was sweet and I really felt for Tomohiro as he struggled to control himself. One thing that did bother me though was that Katie and Tomohiro fell in love very quickly.
Overall a very good book. I would definitely recommend it!

No comments :

Post a Comment