Sunday 21 July 2013

My Week in Books 15th-21st July

Read:
Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun
4/5 stars!

My review can be seen in the previous post.


Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


3/5 stars.


Netgalley Approved:

Double Clutch (Brenna Blixen, #1) by Liz Reinhardt



To the Fifth Power (Powers, #1) by Shirin Dubbin



Bought:

Undeclared (The Woodlands) by Jen Frederick
(Kindle copy, £0.73)


I've been wanting to read this for ages so when I saw that it was on sale I had to get it!


Parallel by Lauren Miller (paperback copy)



Nocturnal (The Noctalis Chronicles, Book One) by Chelsea M. Cameron
(Kindle copy, £0.73)



Faster We Burn (Fall and Rise #2) by Chelsea M. Cameron
(Kindle copy, £2.68)


I'm reading the first book Deeper We Fall and am enjoying it so much that I HAD to buy the sequel.


Currently Reading:

Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron



All pics taken from Goodreads.

This week I wrote some of Dark Longing which is now over 30,000 words.
I also saw Monsters University which I loved.

It was my sister's birthday on Monday so I made her a cake...



Hope you all had a good week! J x



No comments :

Post a Comment