Sunday 14 July 2013

My Week in Books 8th-14th July

Read:
Clarity (Clarity #1) by Kim Harrington

3/5 stars.


Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl


3/5 stars.


Netgalley Approved:

I only just discovered Netgalley and I've been approved two books!



Though I have also been declined some books but it's not the end of the world *wipes away tears*

So the two books I got approved are...

Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun


I LOVE this cover! So pretty! I asked for this book for my birthday but didn't get it so it's perfect that I got approved it on Netgalley :)


Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron




Borrowed:


Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Alderson


Can't wait to read this!



Bought:


Sepulchre (Languedoc #2) by Kate Mosse (paperback from a charity shop)



Acid by Emma Pass (got a paperback copy for my birthday!)



Currently Reading:


Ink (Paper Gods #1) by Amanda Sun


All book cover pics taken from Goodreads.

I've had a pretty busy week.
Monday was my graduation and then Wednesday was my 23rd birthday.
I managed to write more of Dark Longing as well as a chapter of Spacenapped (both of which can be read on my Movellas and Jottify pages, links to which can be found in the Works In Progress page).

Hope you all had a fab week! J x


No comments :

Post a Comment