Sunday 28 July 2013

My Week in Books 22nd-28th July

Read:
Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron

5/5 stars.
Review can be found in an earlier post.


Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Alderson


4/5 stars.


Double Clutch (Brenna Blixen #1) by Liz Reinhardt


3.5/5 stars.
Review can be seen in an earlier post.


Borrowed:

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare



Star Trek Into Darkness (Star Trek: Movie Novelisations #2) by Alan Dean Foster



Bought:

Nowhere by Jon Robinson (paperback copy)



Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G. Howard (paperback copy)


Been wanting to read this for ages!


The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter (paperback copy)



What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles, #1) by Kat Zhang (paperback copy)



Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows #1) by Yelena Black (Kindle copy, £0.99)


Love this cover.


My Favourite Mistake (My Favourite Mistake #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron (Kindle copy, £0.99)



Invisible by Cecily Anne Paterson (Kindle freebie)



Lost (Lost and Found #1) by Nadia Simonenko (Kindle freebie)



Currently Reading:

To the Fifth Power (Powers #1) by Shirin Dubbin




Pics taken from Goodreads.

So I had a busy week book wise!
I've been editing Would You Like Brains With That? and had two more story ideas (which I have no lack of at the moment).

I saw The World's End earlier but can't decide if I enjoyed it or not.

Hope you all had a good week!
J x


No comments :

Post a Comment