Sunday 14 December 2014

Showcase Sunday #15


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.



My Week:

This week has been crazy.
I found out that my submission to the Mystical Bites anthology has been accepted (whoooo!) and my first anthology, After Tomorrow, released on Wednesday so I've been busy promoting that.
I can't wait for Christmas so I can have time off work to relax!



Read:


Lila Shortcuts by Sarah Alderson - 3/5 stars
Tormenting Lila (Lila, #2.5) by Sarah Alderson - 3/5 stars
The Queen (The Selection, #0.4) by Kiera Cass - 3/5 stars
Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke - 3/5 stars - Read my review here.



I also read the After Tomorrow anthology.


I never rate my own books but after reading this I can honestly say that this anthology is filled with intriguing stories that are thought provoking and leave you wanting more. I really enjoyed the poems and the artwork.
This is my first anthology and I'm so proud to be part of it. 




Currently Reading:

The Witch of Salt and Storm by Kendall Kulper




No comments :

Post a Comment