Tuesday 30 December 2014

Films I Saw at the Cinema This Year and Most Anticipated 2015 Films

Films I Saw at the Cinema this Year:

I saw quite a lot of films at the cinema this year...


Lego Movie


I enjoyed this and thought the use of Lego was clever but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.






X-men: Days of Future Past


I did enjoy this but I thought it was a bit over-hyped and fell a bit short for me.
Quicksilver and Blink were my favourite characters.






Captain America 2 - The Winter Soldier


This is without a doubt my favourite film of the year.
Words can't express how much I love it.
I go into fangirl mode at the mere mention of it.





Divergent


I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this film.
I thought they adapted it very well and I love the poster.





Amazing Spiderman 2


Hmm.
I have mixed feelings about this film.
I loved the beginning and thought it was really funny but then the film went downhill. The bad guys were terrible. Green Goblin was so bad (not evil, the other kind of bad) that I actually laughed.
After liking the first film I was very disappointed with this one.

 



The Fault in Our Stars


I enjoyed this film even if it did leave me unable to function like a normal human being from all the feels. 
I thought it was a good adaptation.






How to Train Your Dragon 2
 


I enjoyed this but not as much as the first film.
I really want my own Toothless!





Guardians of the Galaxy


Marvel did it again.
This is my second favourite film of the year.
Loved it!
Can't wait for the next film!





Mockingjay Part 1


I wasn't a fan of the book. To be honest, I hated it.
But I liked the film. I thought it was done quite well and I'm looking forward to the next part.
I just wish there had been more Finnick.
*whispers* Team Gale!





Penguins of Madagascar


This was actually quite funny.
I don't think I would buy it on DVD though.
They were so cute when they were babies!





The Imitation Game


I really enjoyed this.
Benedict Cumberbatch was excellent in it.





The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies


I loved The Lord of the Rings films but The Hobbit films fell short for me. The book is one of my favourites but I just haven't liked the films except the first one which was quite good.
I did think Martin Freeman was very good as Bilbo and the dwarves were quite good (go Bofur!).
Overall though I feel like Peter Jackson has ruined the book.





Most Anticipated 2015 Films





Also Mockingjay Part 2, The Fantastic Four (please be good!), Jungle Book and Mr. Holmes.



What films did you like this year?


No comments :

Post a Comment