Sunday 26 July 2015

Showcase Sunday #46





Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.



I was at YALC in London last weekend so I didn't post a Showcase Sunday. This haul includes books from last week and this week.


Read:


Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion - 3/5 stars.

A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery - 3/5 stars - Read my review here





 Unravel by Calia Read - 3.5/5 stars.

Lorali by Laura Dockrill - 3/5 stars - Read my review here.




Bought/Swapped:


This is my YALC haul.
Stone Rider and The Elites were from the book swap.

Clariel (Abhorsen, #4) by Garth Nix
Stone Rider by David Hofmeyr
Night School (Night School, #1) by C.J. Daugherty
The Elites by Natasha Ngan 





Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Paige
Velocity by Chris Wooding 

I didn't know that Velocity existed! I was so excited to see it (Chris Wooding is one of my favourite authors).




For Review:



Thanks to Orion, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Children's Book Group and Sourcebooks Fire.




 Thanks to Skyscape, Alloy Entertainment and Bonnier Publishing.






Currently Reading:



Armada by Ernest Cline




 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment