Sunday 17 May 2015

Showcase Sunday #37 + New Blog Look!


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.




My Week:

 This week I revealed the cover for my upcoming short story The Curse of the Sea! You can see it here.

I've also given the blog a new look which I think looks a lot better.
Hopefully you like it too! :)




Read:


Paper Towns by John Green - 3/5 stars.

Witch Hunter (The Witch Hunter, #1) by Virginia Boecker - 3/5 stars - Review to come.





 Borrowed:


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

The Boy with the Hidden Name (Otherworld, #2) by Skylar Dorset





Bought:

 
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons





Currently Reading:


World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee





Posts you might have missed:















  

No comments :

Post a Comment