Sunday 27 May 2018

My YALC TBR



For those that don't know, YALC is a YA book convention which is held at the Showmasters London Film and Comic Con at the end of July.

This is the fifth year of YALC and it will be my fourth year attending.
Seeing as it is now 2 months (!!!!!) until YALC, I thought I would post about the books I want to read before I go to YALC.





































 















Things a Bright Girl Can Do by Sally Nicholls - 3/5 stars
The Belles (The Belles, #1) by Dhonielle Clayton - 3.5/5 stars - read my review here
The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven - 3/5 stars - read my review here.
The Hazel Wood (The Hazel Wood, #1) by Melissa Albert - 3.5/5 stars - Read my review here
The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet (Wayfarers, #1) by Becky Chambers - 3/5 stars



Out of these I think I might get The Hazel Wood and The Belles signed at YALC.

I was disappointed that I didn't enjoy The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet more.




 Are you going to YALC?
What books do you want to read before YALC?





No comments :

Post a Comment