Saturday 17 January 2015

Disappointing Books

One of my new year's resolutions is to do more 'personal' posts.
So here's the first one.

Disappointing Books:




Lately I've been plagued by books that I thought I'd really enjoy but I didn't. Well I say lately but it was most of last year and it's continued into this year.

I really hate it when I read a book that everyone else loves that I then find disappointing. It makes me wonder if there's something wrong with my brain.


 
Did I build my hopes up too much because of all the hype surrounding the book?
Why can't I just enjoy books as much as I used to?




These are the main books that have disappointed me in 2014/so far in 2015:



 



I enjoyed some of them even if I didn't like them as much as I thought I would but a couple of them I really didn't like.


 Do you ever get disappointed by books?


No comments :

Post a Comment