Saturday 17 January 2015

20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me Tag

I saw this tag over at Reviews from a Bookworm and Beautiful Bookish Butterflies and thought I'd give it a go.



1. How tall are you?

I'm 5 foot 8. I wouldn't mind being slightly taller but I'm pretty happy with my height. I wouldn't mind smaller feet though - I hate shoe shopping.



2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
 2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

Erm . . . no. I can't sing. I really can't do impressions. I don't play any instruments. 
I speak French but I'm not sure that counts as a talent.






3. What's your biggest blogging related pet-peeve?

Hmm I'm not sure if this counts but it really annoys me when people write reviews that completely slag off a book and don't have any contructive criticism. 




4. What's your biggest non-blogging related pet-peeve?

 I can't stand people that walk slowly or when someone just stops in front of you. 
So frustrating! 




5. What's your favourite song?

Hmm that's a tough one. It's a toss up between Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars and Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede.

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
1. How tall are you?1.









6. What's your favourite Etsy shop?

I discovered it at a market at Cardiff and saw that there was an Etsy shop. I could buy so much stuff from there!



7. What's your favourite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
 
I like to read. A LOT.
If I'm not reading then I'm usually writing or wasting time on the internet.








8. What's your favourite junk food?


Chocolate.
Definitely chocolate.







9. Do you have pets?

 
I have a German Shepherd called Chase.

 






10. What are your favourite fiction and non-fiction books?

 
There are lots but my these are my top two fiction books.
I don't really read non-fiction.








11. What are your favourite beautiful products?

I don't really have any favourites. The Body Shop is always good though.
 



12. When were you last embarrassed?

 Pretty recently actually.
I knocked over a drink while in Costa. There weren't many people around but it was sooooooooo embarrassing!






13. If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Hmm. I love the white hot chocolates Costa do at Christmas.




14. What's your favourite movie?


Beauty and the Beast. 
No question about it.








15. What were you in high school? Jock, geek, cheerleader etc.

 We don't really have jocks or cheerleaders in the UK but I would definitely say that I was a geek. Probably still am.






16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I've already lived in New Zealand and France as well as England but I'm not sure where my dream place to live would be.
At the moment I'm enjoying living in my motherland, the UK.



17. PC or MAC?

PC.



  18. Last romantic gesture from a crush/date/boyfriend?

Erm . . . well my ex did a drawing of me. I don't have it anymore though.








19. Favourite celeb?

There are so many! 
But if I had to choose I guess it would be the charming, multi-talented Tom Hiddleston.







20. Which bloggers do you secretly want to be friends with? 

Er all of them!




I tag anyone that wants to take part!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment