Thursday 15 March 2018

Books I'm Taking Off My Favourites Shelf

 


 I recently gave my Favourites shelf on Goodreads a sort out. 
I removed several books because I knew that if I read them again, that I wouldn't enjoy them as much as I did the first time.



These were the books:



Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing, #1) by Tracy Banghart

 I have actually read Rebel Wing twice and I didn't enjoy it as much the second time. I still liked it but no where near as much as the first time.





The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick

 I've only read this series once and I really enjoyed it.
But, I know that if read it again that I won't enjoy it half as much.
So off my Favourites shelf they go *waves sadly*






 The Mad World series by Christine Zolendz

These are definitely guilty pleasures and I'm 100% sure that if I read them again I'll wonder why on Earth I liked them so much the first time.



Are there any of your favourite books that you know you won't like as much if you read them again?





No comments :

Post a Comment