Tuesday 20 December 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree




Top Ten Tuesday is a feature created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.



This week the topic is...
Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree.





Here are my picks:


1. The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab


Miss Schwab can do no wrong and I would LOVE to have a copy of The Near Witch.





2. Winter by Marissa Meyer


I really need to read this!




3. Avalon by Mindee Arnett


 This sounds really good.




4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler

I loved Amy as Leslie Knope in Parks and Recreation.
I would like to find out more about her.




5. Heartless by Marissa Meyer

 I'm interested to see Marissa Meyer's take on Wonderland.




6. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake


The premise for this sounds really intriguing.
I loved Antigoddess but wasn't as keen on the Anna Dressed in Blood books. Hopefully I like TDC more.




7. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes


I've heard really good things about this and I love the cover.





8. When We Collided by Emery Lord


 This is another book that I've heard really good things about.




9. Goldenhand by Garth Nix

I still need to read Clariel but I LOVE this series. 
I'm so glad Garth Nix has continued with this series.




10. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West


I really enjoyed The Distance Between Us.





What books do you want Santa to bring you?

No comments :

Post a Comment