Sunday 17 March 2013

My week in books (11th-17th March)

 Read:
This week I read Saving Grace by Christine Zolendz.

5 out of 5 stars.


My review:

Oh. My. God.
I loved this book so much! I even preferred it to the first book!
Shane is one of my all time favourite book boyfriends soooo swoon worthy.
Grace is a fantastic protagonist and there are some great lines.
Such an interesting take on fallen angels.
One of my favourite books! A must read!
                 
  


Won:
The Boon: Thoughts of a Schizophrenic in Remission by Eugene Uttley (ebook)



Born Wicked (The Cahill Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood (paperback)


I've been wanting to read this for ages so I'm so glad that I won it!


Bought:
Dark Genesis by Dave Ferraro (free ebook)


Winter's Awakening: The Metahumans Emerge (Winter's Saga #1)  by Karen Luellen (free ebook)



Loosely Translated by Simon Hugh Wheeler (ebook given by author for review)




Planet Amazon the Rebirth by Crystal Dawn (Part 1 was free on Smashwords, Part 2 given by author. Both ebooks for review)




Sovereign Hope (The Hope Series) by Frankie Rose (ebook £0.77)
Love this cover!

Challenging Zed (Benedicts #1.5) by Joss Sterling (free ebook)



Had such a crazy week doing interviews and my dissertation.
I saw Oz: The Great and Powerful with some friends. Wasn't really that impressed maybe 2 out of 5 stars. The best bits were with the china girl and Finley the flying monkey.

No comments :

Post a Comment