Sunday 6 April 2014

My Week in Books (31st March - 6th April)

Read:

Longbourn by Jo Baker


2/5 stars

This didn't hold my attention but was an interesting idea.



The Guard (The Selection, #2.5) by Kiera Cass


3/5 stars

Aspen wasn't as annoying as usual but I'm definitely still Team Maxon.



The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith


3/5 stars

Read my review here.




A Boat Made of Bone by Nicole Grotepas


DNF

1/5 stars

Read my review here.




The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner


2/5 stars

Don't know if it's because I'm in a reading slump at the moment but I didn't enjoy this that much.


Borrowed:

Find Me (Find Me, #1) by Romily Bernard




The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner




For Review:

Thanks to Little, Brown Book Group UK




Thanks to Pan Macmillan




Thanks to Hachette Children's Books.
And a special thanks for auto-approving me! :)




Thanks to Simon Pulse.



Currently Reading:

Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) by Jospehine Angelini



All pics from Goodreads.

Hope you all had a good week!


No comments :

Post a Comment