Saturday 19 May 2018

Wildest Dreams Unboxing - Female Voices




The May Wildest Dreams theme was Female Voices.



Here's what was inside . . .






 


 Along with a summary of the contents of the box, there was a pack of ginger biscuits.





 This month's tea was chamomile and lemongrass flavoured.
It was chosen by Holly Bourne and came with some Holly Bourne swag and five teabags.





How awesome is this Bone Season-inspired soap?!
I love the colours and the soap is dusky sloe and almond scented.
The Bone Season series by Samantha Shannon is one of my favourite series. 
This soap is so nice that I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to use it!




This is the first time I've guessed the book correctly, but I was very happy because I really want to read I Stop Somewhere. I nearly bought it a few weeks ago so it's a good job I didn't!
The themes and events that happen sound quite brutal so I don't think this book is one for the faint-hearted.
Along with the book there was a bookmark, a signed bookplate and a letter from the author.

  
Are you a Wildest Dreams subscriber?
What's your favourite item in the box?


No comments :

Post a Comment