Thursday 22 March 2018

Wildest Dreams Unboxing - Family Ties


The Wildest Dreams book subscripton box is a UK-based suscription created by the lovely Zoe Collins.



The theme of the March box was Family Ties



Here's what was inside . . .




I love how Zoe wraps everything in lovely coloured tissue paper.







 The bath product in the box is an orange scented shower gel/bubble bath that is exclusive to Wildest Dreams and Weasley themed!

The tea is English breakfast tea and is based on the Carter family from The Hate U Give.
 




 The books are always wrapped in brown paper which I think is a lovely touch.



This month's book was Far from the Tree by Robin Benway.
I was so happy when I saw it was this book, because I wanted to read it as soon as I heard about it.
It follows Grace, who after giving up her own baby for adoption, searches for her biological family.
There was a letter from the author as well, which I always like to see/read. 

Included in the box was also a pack of tissues which I have a feeling I will definitely be needing when I read the book. 




As always, there was a letter detailing the contents of the box.





And here's a photo showing everything that was inside.


This was my second Wildest Dreams box and I can't wait for the next one which has the theme 'Hocus Pocus'.
 The boxes are £18 with free UK delivery, which I think is very good value.



Do you like the look of this box? 
Are you a Wildest Dreams subscriber?


 

No comments :

Post a Comment