Sunday 17 December 2017

Wildest Dreams Book Box Unboxing - Best of YA 2017




I was lucky enough to be one of the few people to get one of the first Wildest Dreams book boxes!



The theme was Best of YA 2017 and included in the box was:
a book (with a note from the author), a bath bomb, bookish tea, a bookmark (signed), and a postcard.





The book was The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed, which is about three girls who avenge the rape of a fellow classmate. 
I was worried that I would have the book included in this box seeing as it's the best of YA 2017, but luckily I don't :)





The bath bomb is from Geeky Clean. It's a sorting hat bath bomb, and when it melts in the bath it reveals what Hogwarts house you are in.





The tea is based on After the Fire by Will Hill, and is made by Rosie Lea Tea.
I'm not really a tea person but this is chocolate orange flavour which sounds yummy!





The bookmark and postcard are for Book of Fire by Michelle Kenney. The bookmark is signed.
Book of Fire is plugged as "Percy Jackson meets the Bone Season" but sounds interesting. I actually have an ARC of this which I haven't gotten around to reading yet :/







Overall I was very pleased with the Wildest Dreams book box.
The book sounds interesting, the tea looks yummy, the bath bomb smells really good and the bookish swag is nice.
I'm definitely keen to order another Wildest Dreams box. 
I would definitely recommend it!
 



The January theme is Into the Jungle.
I would have ordered one but I'm pretty sure that I have an ARC copy of the book that is included.



Buy your box here





No comments :

Post a Comment