Find the tour schedule here.
Say Nothing… (Speak, #2) by T.A. Roth
Publication date: November 26th 2015
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
After years spent harboring a shameful secret, I finally felt…alive, reawakened and brave. Willing to break down my walls and let love in. Let him in.
We had conquered our pasts. The truth had set us free, and we were looking toward our future. Until a crazy twist of fate brought my worst nightmare back into my life.
The voice and soundtrack to every one of my haunting dreams now had a face. One he won’t easily let me forget.
The hits Ben endured on the football field will be nothing compared to the devastating blow his heart will take if he finds out the whole truth. He knows the story, but he doesn’t know the monster. Not like I do.
Just as the wounds of my past had begun to heal, he’s come back to rip them wide open.
Maybe some things are better kept from those we love.
Maybe some secrets are never meant to be told.
Maybe it’s better to Say Nothing…
Top 10 Favorite Books
1. Fifty Shades of Grey – E.L. James < I laughed as I wrote out the authors name because “really” even if you live under a rock you know who wrote this book. This story brought me back to my love of reading. No matter what anyone’s opinion is about this book, it will forever have changed my life. I’ve met some of the most amazing book friends and even wrote a book. Something I would never have imagined doing.
2. Bared to You – Sylvia Day < Like most people I was suffering a major book hangover after reading FSOG and was looking for something similar. I’m so happy that the last of their story has finally been released.
3. Beautiful Bastard Series & Wild Seasons Series – Christina Lauren < Sue me, I cheated. I love anything these two write. They can do no wrong in my book. Their writing style and the witty banter between their characters is everything.
4. Real – Katy Evans < Remington “Remy” Tate (Do I really have to say anymore?)
5. The Fallen Too Far Series – Abbi Glines < I cheated again because I couldn’t just pick one book in this series. Her books make me laugh, cry, and want to punch someone.
6. Driven Trilogy – K. Bromberg < This series takes you on an emotional rollercoaster. I went from wanting to slap Colton to wanting to hug him. This is always on my list of recommended reads.
7. Rook & Ronin – JA Huss < One of the first series that I picked up that had a mix of action, suspense and hot steamy scenes. I love this series and all of its spin-offs.
8. Ugly Love – Colleen Hoover < I’m ashamed to say that this is the first Colleen Hoover book that I ever read. She is so original in all of her stories and just when I think she’s outdone herself I’m once again blown away.
9. Black Lies – Alessandra Torre < She amazes me with her plot twists. Just when I think I’ve figured out the story “boom” you’re left completely dumbfounded. She also feeds my need for being in everyone’s head. I love a multi-POV story.
10. This Man Trilogy – Jodi Ellen Malpas < Three…two…one…zero, baby! I will never hear a countdown without thinking of this book again.
T.A. Roth is a wife and mother of two funny and crazy kids. Born and raised in Los Angeles, she couldn't imagine living anywhere else. When she's not beautifying clients as a stylist/make-up artist at her day job you can find her reading, fangirling her favorite authors, or singing along to the radio. After getting the opportunity to read the debut novel of a then client now friend something clicked. Her "what the hell" attitude kicked in and a year later, here we are.
Say Something... A new adult romance is her debut novel.
a Rafflecopter giveaway