Sunday 1 May 2016

Showcase Sunday #79



Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea where people show what they have been reading and buying etc.





I saw Civil War today and OMG it was so good!
I LOVED Spider-Man, Ant-Man and Black Panther.
So many feels!


And Netflix are going to do a Punisher TV show! I love Frank Castle in Daredevil (I only have three episodes left of season 2).
Looking forward to watching it :)







Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu - 3.5/5 stars.

Flawed (Flawed, #1) by Cecelia Ahern - 2.5/5 stars - Review to come.








Firefly: The Gorramn Shiniest Language Guide and Dictionary in the 'Verse by Monica Valentinelli


When I saw this I just HAD to buy it. I LOVE Firefly.







Thanks to Aurelia Fray, Redhook Books and Penguin Random House UK Children's.







Diamonds and Pearls (The Tienimi Club series, #5) by Aurelia Fray















No comments :

Post a Comment