Find the tour schedule here.
Rise by Jennifer Anne Davis
Release Date: May 17, 2016
The people of Nelebek live in fear of persecution from the evil Morlet, who reigns with a dark and destructive magic. The kingdom’s only hope lies with the Order of the Krigers—twelve warriors with mysterious powers linked to magical weapons.
For over a century, Morlet has been annihilating the Order, picking them off one by one. Eleven Krigers have been hunted down, tortured, and imprisoned in his dungeon. Now, only one remains.
Sixteen-year-old Kaia survives by keeping her head down and minding her own business. But when she finds herself in the middle of a public execution where the mysterious Morlet is in attendance, an odd compulsion she can’t resist comes over her.
Kaia looks into Morlet’s eyes.
Soon, an ancient power awakens and Kaia can no more blend into the scenery. Will she heed the call of the Krigers or will Morlet’s dark magic destroy the last of the Order?
Top Ten Books/Series
1. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
2. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
3. Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
4. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyes
5. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
6. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
7. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
8. Fire by Kristin Cashore
9. The Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima
10. Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith
About the Author
Jennifer Anne Davis is the award-winning author of the bestselling TRUE REIGN series. After graduating from the University of San Diego with a degree in English and a teaching credential, she married her high school sweetheart. Jennifer is currently a full-time writer and mother of three highly energetic children. Her days are spent living in imaginary worlds and fueling her own kids’ creativity.