Friday 28 August 2015

August Finds



BookTube does Bad Blood




Don't mess with Book-Tubers!






The Martian Promo

 


There's another promo video showing us more of the Ares 3 crew.






Deadpool!
 


The Deadpool trailer was FINALLY released!
This is the more kid friendly version (there is a red band version too).
I cannot wait for this film!






Kelly Clarkson Sings Tinder Profiles
 



Kelly Clarkson shows how awesome she is.






 New The Martian Trailer!



I'm so excited for this film!







Victor Frankenstein Trailer



After seeing this trailer I'm not sure if I'm going to see the film or not but it looks interesting.






The Joker Shows Off His New Look
 



The other villains aren't fans of the Joker's new look.





Barely Productions Takes on Ellie Goulding
  

 

 I'm not an Ellie Goulding fan so I found this funny.






Sherlock Funko Pops!

I'm definitely getting a Sherlock one! :) 






Baby Cuteness!
 


 So adorable!





Carrie Shares What Disney Princesses Taught Her
  



I've never really thought about what Disney Princesses have taught me before but what Carrie says is so true!


 


No comments :

Post a Comment