Sunday 3 May 2015

Showcase Sunday #35


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea.



Read:




 The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black - 3/5 stars.

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke - DNF - Read my review here.

Branded (Sinners, #1) by Abi Ketner by Missy Kalicicki - 2.5/5 stars - (This was a re-read and I really enjoyed it the first time around).

The Girl Who Never Was (Otherworld, #1) by Skylar Dorset - 3.5/5 stars.




Bought:

 
This is the third book in the series and while I haven't read the other books in the series I do own them so when I saw this for £2 I thought why not.




For Review:


Thanks to Little, Brown Book Group UK!




Currently Reading:


 All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections on Growing Up Gracefully by Carrie Hope Fletcher

Naughty Bedtime Stories: Second Chances Anthology




Posts you might have missed:


















No comments :

Post a Comment