Sunday 8 February 2015

Showcase Sunday #23


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.



My Week:

Thursday I went to my first signing!
Samantha Shannon did a Q&A in Birmingham at Waterstone's and I went with my sister.
It was awesome! The Q&A was really interesting and Samantha was so down to Earth and normal.
 I got my copies of The Bone Season and The Mime Order signed and had a photo with Samantha.






  I'm the one on the right who looks really awkward (I hate photos).




Read:



 The Sound by Sarah Alderson - 3/5 stars.

Under Different Stars (Kricket, #1) by Amy A. Bartol - 2/5 stars - Read my review here.

Out of Control by Sarah Alderson - 3.5/5 stars.





Bought:



Gravity (The Taking, #1) by Melissa West - Kindle freebie.

Nocte (The Nocte Trilogy, #1) by Courtney Cole - Kindle copy £0.99.





For Review:


 
Thanks to Patchwork Press - Cooperative.






Currently Reading:



Conspiracy Girl by Sarah Alderson.





Posts you might have missed:




 







No comments :

Post a Comment