Wednesday 21 January 2015

The TBR Tag


Thanks to Olivia at Brewing Up Books for tagging me!



How do you keep track of your TBR pile?

 

Goodreads is a God send. If I didn't use it then I have no idea how I would keep track of all the books I have. It's definitely useful for seeing how many review books I still have to read.

 

 

 Is your TBR mostly print or e-books?

 

  Hmm probably around half and half. Actually that's a lie. I have over 300 books on my Kindle and I've read less than 100 so ebooks, definitely ebooks. I keep buying physical books though so who knows! I am limited by space as my bedroom is the size of Harry's bedroom in the cupboard under the stairs but that doesn't stop me. 



How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?

 

Lately I've been focusing on review books because my to-review list was waaayyy too big. Usually I try to read books I've had for ages and not read yet but sometimes I just pick a book I really want to read. I've been thinking of making a TBR jar but I'm not sure if I will.

 

 

A book that has been on your TBR the longest?

 

 

I've been meaning to read The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting for agggeeesssss!

It sounds really good.

 

 

 

 

 


A book you recently added to your TBR?

 

 

 The last book I added to my TBR was Breeder by Casey Hays. Someone I follow on Goodreads gave it a 5 star rating so I read the blurb and it sounds really interesting.







A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?

 

 

Towering by Alex Flinn.

It's so pretty!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A book on your TBR you never plan on reading?

 

 

 Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire.

After hearing about how possessive the love interest is I don't think I want to read it anymore.







An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited to read?

 

 The sequel to Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde. It's my all-time favourite book and I NEED the sequel now!

 

 

Number of books in your TBR?

 

 I actually hadn't realised how huge it was...

1422 books (according to Goodreads). 



How the hell did that happen?

  I seriously need to go through it.

 

 

Who I’m Tagging:

 

Sorry if you've been tagged before!

 

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm 

Amanda and Stacie @ Beautiful Bookish Butterflies  

Cora Linn @ Tea Party Princess 

Donna and Melanie @ Book Passion for Life 

Tessa @ Tessellated Tales

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment