Sunday 11 January 2015

Showcase Sunday #19



Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.




My Week:

It was back to work for me this week and it already feels like I didn't have time off.

I saw Birdman which was weird but I enjoyed it, even though I left the cinema with more questions than answers. Michael Keaton and Emma Stone were very good in it.






Read:




Red Queen (Red Queen Trilogy, #1) by Victoria Aveyard - 2.5/5 stars - Review to come closer to release date. 
Unfortunately I found this very predictable.

The 100 (The Hundred, #1) by Kass Morgan - 3/5 stars - Read my review here.  

Day 21 (The Hundred, #2) by Kass Morgan - 3/5 stars - Read my review here.





Bought:




I read the Tomorrow, When the War Began series several years ago and really enjoyed it so when I saw all seven books in a bundle for under £20 I just HAD to buy them. I'm looking forward to re-reading them.




For Review:


Thanks to Hachette Children's Books!

I haven't read any of Ally Carter's books before but I've heard only good things about her so I thought I'd request All Fall Down.






Currently Reading:


 Withering Hope by Layla Hagen


No comments :

Post a Comment