Sunday 23 November 2014

Showcase Sunday #12


Showcase Sunday is a feature created and hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea.




Read:

Rain (Paper Gods, #2) by Amanda Sun


3/5 stars

Read my review here.





Frozen (Heart of Dread, #1) by Melissa de la Cruz and Michael Johnston


2/5 stars

Read my review here.





In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink, #2) by Mindy McGinnis


4/5 stars




Bought:

The World of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, Elio M. Garcia Jr. and Linda Antonsson


The drawings in this are gorgeous and I'm excited to learn more about the history of Westeros.




For Review:


Thanks to Alloy Entertainment!

I read the first version of Rebel Wing (Shattered Veil) and loved it so I'm excited to read the new version and the sequel.




Currently Reading:

Queen of Someday (Stolen Empire, #1) by Sherry D. Ficklin
 



No comments :

Post a Comment