Sunday 4 May 2014

My Week in Books (28th April - 4th May)

Read:

Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows, #1) by Yelena Black


3/5 stars



Talented (Talented, #1) by Sophie Davis


DNF

1/5 stars

Read my review here.




Pandemic by Yvonne Ventresca


4/5 stars

Read my review here.



Bought:

Fragile Line by Broolyn Skye
 (Kindle copy, £0.77)




These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
(Hardcover from The Book Depository)


I've been wanting to read this for ages and got my first big paycheck so I treated myself. Same with the book below.



Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
(Hardcover from The Book Depository)




For Review:


Thanks to Hodder & Stoughton




Thanks to ABRAMS


Currently Reading:

Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1) by Jennifer Echols



All pics from Goodreads.

Hope you all had a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment