Sunday 23 March 2014

My Week in Books (17th-23rd March)

Read:

Doctor Who: Tales of Trenzalore: The Eleventh Doctor’s Last Stand (Doctor Who: New Series Adventures, #52) 


4/5 stars

Read my review here




Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


3.5/5 stars




White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout


5/5 stars

Read my review here.
(I wrote it straight after finishing the book so it's pretty fangirly.)




Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth


4.5/5 stars

I finally read this book and really enjoyed it.
Can't wait to see the film! 





3.5/5 stars

It didn't really feel like much happened in this book and if it wasn't for the twists and the ending my rating would be lower.


For Review:


Thanks to Itching For Books and Kimberly Loth



Bought:

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas
(paperback, £3.50 from ASDA)


I haven't actually read Throne of Glass yet but I keep meaning to and these prequels are meant to be really good so I bought the book anyway. Plus it was cheap :)


Borrowed:

Longbourn by Jo Baker






Currently Reading:

Unbound (All Good Things, #1) by Georgia Bell



All pics from Goodreads.

Hope you all had a good week.

I start my new job tomorrow so from now on my week in books will be a lot less interesting :(


No comments :

Post a Comment