Sunday 13 October 2013

My Week In Books (7th-13th October)

Read:
Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1) by Katy Evans

2.5/5 stars
Read my review here.


Undertow (Undertow, #1) by K.R. Conway


2.5/5 stars
Read my review here.


Netgalley Approved:

Phoenix Island by John Dixon



Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando



Cursed (Voodoo Nights, #1) by Lizzy Ford



Bought:

Lengths (Lengths, #1) by Steph Campbell and Liz Reinhardt (Kindle freebie)



Currently Reading:

The Passage (The Passage, #1) by Justin Cronin


This book is nearly 800 pages long so it's going to take me ages to read!


All pics taken from Goodreads.

I started editing Would You Like Brains With That? and once I've finished I'll be looking for beta readers so keep an eye out for that!

Hope you all had a great week!
J x


No comments :

Post a Comment