Thursday 24 October 2013

As We Lie Dying out today!

Out today is my new book a paranormal short story titled 'As We Lie Dying'.

Blurb from Goodreads:




This short story tells the tale of two friends who fall for the wrong guys with devastating consequences. Madison doesn’t like her best friend’s creepy new boyfriend Adam at all. Initially, she considers his friend Rob equally disturbing, but soon finds herself wondering if there is more to him than she first thought.

By Halloween, Madison will know if Rob's attentions are a treat or a hideous trick.


As We Lie Dying will be free from the 25th for 5 days!

The sequel is currently in progress.

If you read it let me know what you think! I love to hear feedback.
Or if you are a blogger and would like a copy to review contact me on my Facebook page.



No comments :

Post a Comment