Sunday 22 September 2013

My Week in Books (16th-22nd September)

Read:
Breathe (Breathe, #1) by Sarah Crossan

3.5/5 stars
Read my review here. 


Resist (Breathe, #2) by Sarah Crossan


3/5 stars
Read my review here.


Sia by Josh Grayson


3/5 stars
Read my review here.


Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood


3.5/5 stars


Won:

Love Notes (Love Notes, #1) by Heather Gunter (ebook)



Heartstrings (Love Notes, #2) by Heather Gunter (ebook)



Bought:

The Book Thief by Markus Zusack (paperback from a charity shop)



The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern (paperback from a charity shop)



Soul Fire (The Soul Trilogy, #1) by Aprille Legacy (Kindle freebie)



The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley (Kindle copy, £0.68)



Currently Reading:

Waterfell (The Aquarathi, #1) by Amalie Howard



All pics taken from Goodreads!

This week I announced on Facebook and Twitter that I will be releasing a FREE paranormal short story at Halloween! Cover and title to be revealed soon!

Hope you guys had a fantastic week!
J x


No comments :

Post a Comment