Sunday 30 June 2013

My Week in Books 24th-30th June

Read:
Hell's Hollow by Summer Stone

3/5 stars

It took me a while to get into this but once I did I enjoyed it, although some scenes had me confused as they felt a bit rushed.
The premise was very interesting though and at one point I thought it wasn't going to be a happy ending but it was (which I am very grateful for).


Bully (Fall Away #1) by Penelope Douglas


5/5 stars!

Tate and Jared used to be best friends but after one summer Jared makes it his life's mission to ruin Tate's life.
Then Tate leaves for a year abroad and when she comes back she has changed and this time she's not going to back down.
I loved this book! I really enjoyed finding out about Tate and Jared's childhood friendship as well as the reasons behind Jared's actions.
Tate is an excellent protagonist and I loved that she had grown a backbone during her time away, but the best thing about Tate is that she can race cars!
Can't wait for the sequel!


Date by Mistake by Candace Havens, Gwen Hayes, Jill Monroe, Rosemary Clement-Moore and Shannon Leigh


3/5 stars

Enjoyable short stories.


Borrowed:



Bought:


Falling for a Bentley by Adriana Law (Kindle freebie)



Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder (Kindle copy, £0.73)


When I saw that this was on sale I just HAD to buy it - I've been wanting to read it for ages!


Won:

Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers #1) by J.A. Redmerski (Kindle copy)




Currently Reading:


Fracture (Fracture #1) by Megan Miranda




All book covers taken from Goodreads!

I had a job interview this week which went okay I think :/
I managed to write a couple of chapters of Dark Longing.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
J x


No comments :

Post a Comment