Sunday 16 June 2013

My Week in Books (10th-16th June)

Read:
Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1) by Diana Wynne Jones
4/5 stars.
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
2.5/5 stars.
The best thing about this story was Will the love interest. He was so patient with Mia the main character who annoyed the hell out of me.

Mia was childish and the only thing she seemed to care about bagging a man with money.
Most of the time she made me want to do this...


After hearing so many good things about this book I was kind of disappointed.


The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith


3/5 stars.
This was a cute story that I enjoyed.


Won:

Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart (Kindle copy)



Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher (paperback)


Can't wait to read this!


Oh Dear Silvia by Dawn French (paperback)



Kindle Freebies:

Let It Go by Brooklyn James




The Disappearing Girl by Heather Topham Wood


This one sounds really good.


The Forgotten Ones(The Danaan Trilogy) by Laura Howard




Bought:

There is No Light in Darkness (Darkness Series #1) by Claire Contreras (Kindle copy, £0.74)



Scars and Songs (Mad World #3) by Christine Zolendz (Kindle copy, £0.99)



Currently Reading:

Scars and Songs (Mad World #3) by Christine Zolendz


I am so excited to read this book! I LOVE this series so much and when it was released a few days early I was over the moon!




All book covers taken from Goodreads.

I haven't had much chance to write this week.
I got my uni results on Thursday and I passed the year so I've finished my degree now! Whoo!
Hope you all had a great week! J x


No comments :

Post a Comment