Sunday 14 April 2013

My Week in Books 8th-14th April

I got lots of freebies this week!
Bought:
Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson (paperback)
Silent Symmetry (The Embodied trilogy) by J.B. Dutton (free ebook)
Love this cover!
Raven (Raven Series) by Kimberly Brockman (free ebook)


Doctor Who: Summer Falls by Amelia Williams (ebook, £1.71)


This book is seen in the first episode (The Bells of Saint John) of Doctor Who series 7 part 2 and I can understand why Clara cried at chapter 11!
The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells (free ebook)
Wearing the Cape by Marion G. Harmon (free ebook)
Love and Truth by Kathryn Vance-Perez (free ebook)
Burden of the Soul by Kate Grace (free ebook)
Won:
A Moment (Moments #1) by Marie Hall
This one sounds really good. Can't wait to read it!
Read:
Doctor Who: Summer Falls by Amelia Williams (ebook, £1.71)
This is a must read for Doctor Who fans! I gave it 3/5 stars as I enjoyed it but it felt quite rushed.
Currently Reading:
Eternal Hope (Hope #2) by Frankie Rose
This is the sequel to Sovereign Hope. Haven't had a chance to read much so far.
All pics taken from Goodreads.
Hope you all had a great week!

No comments :

Post a Comment