Sunday 21 April 2013

My Week in Books 15th-21st April

This week I wasn't planning on buying many books but as I should know by know by plans never work.
Bought:
Unravelling (Unravelling #1) by Elizabeth Norris (paperback)


Working Stiff (Revivalist #1) by Rachel Caine (paperback)



Restless by William Boyd (paperback)


I watched the TV adaptation and really enjoyed it.


Hidden (Avena #1) by Marianne Curley (paperback)


LOVE this cover!


Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion (paperback)



Guardians : The Girl (The Guardians Series, Book 1) by Lola StVil (Kindle freebie)



The Ashes : an Eden prequel by Keary Taylor (Kindle freebie)



The Language of Souls by Lena Goldfinch (Kindle freebie)


Another cool cover.


Read:

Eternal Hope (Hope #2) by Frankie Rose


3/5 stars.
I didn't enjoy this as much as the first book but I did find the scenes between Farley and Daniel very sweet. I kind of lost interest towards the end but that was probably because I wasn't really in a reading mood (yes there is such a thing!). I LOVE Frankie Rose's writing though and am looking forward to reading more by her.


Currently Reading:


Painted Blind by Michelle A. Hansen


A friend really enjoyed this so I've bumped it up to the top of my book pile (or rather mountain).

All photos taken from Goodreads.

In other news I'm back at uni now for exams :( so probably won't be doing any writing (unless it's Chemistry related) for a while.




No comments :

Post a Comment