Sunday 10 March 2013

My week in books (4th-10th March)

Books read:
Fall From Grace (Mad World #1) by Christine Zolendz (ebook copy)

I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars. There are some great lines and it's an interesting take on fallen angels. Has quite the cliff-hanger at the end! I'm so in love with Shane! *swoons* Can't wait for Scars and Songs which is from Shane's POV!!!


Books won:
How to Fall by Jane Casey (signed paperback copy)



Flight (The Cresent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Roe Ivy (ebook copy)





Books bought:

Wait For You by J. Lynn (ebook copy)


I got this for £0.77 and can't wait to read it as I've heard great things about it :)



Magic of Thieves: Legends of Dimmingwood, Book 1 by C. Greenwood (ebook copy)


This was a freebie and I LOVE the cover!



Saving Grace (Mad World #2) by Christine Zolendz (ebook copy)


This was £0.96 and I'm currently reading it. Loving it so far!

No comments :

Post a Comment